Where Nutritious Meets Delicious

Pages

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Personal Fit official blog site. Along with the weekly menu and ingredient guide, I’ll be searching the web for relevant and thought-provoking sites, news items and general interest stories to make your visit more enlightening.

Besides food and nutrition, another interest of mine is my home, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I’ve included a place for you, under "Our Community" to access some of the people, places and things that have caught my attention….old friends and new and what they have been up to.

I might as well begin by telling you that on November 10 at 10 am, I will be at the Garden of Eden to do a presentation on the benefits of coconut oil. This health food store has a friendly and warm environment plus a great selection of organic food and products to help you improve the quality of your diet and lifestyle. It is located on 149 Trunk Rd. (705-254-3441). I hope to see you there.

By the way, the photo is of the Quinoa Vegetable Paella which is on next weeks menu. Take Care, Birgit.





No comments: